Unique, highly efficient, versatile and effective lubricant/penetrating product, which incorporates the latest anti-friction/anti-wear technology, ceramic reinforced PTFE.
Providing the ultimate in lubricating performance in any industrial environment, from heavy plant to golf courses.
Bulldog BDX rapidly combats moisture and corrosion, leaving a clean and lubricated surface. Use as a lubricant on chains, wire ropes, slides and guides, small bearings etc. and as a superb release agent for even heavily corroded and/or seized components. BDX offers superb protection as an assembly lubricant allowing newly assembled machine parts to resist weathering galling and seizure for greatly extended periods. Highly recommended for mining and/or off shore oil and marine applications.
- Lubricates a wide variety of moving parts including chains, wire rope, slides, guides, small bearings etc.
- Frees corroded and seized parts, penetrating even heavy corrosion quickly and easily
- Displaces moisture and dries metal surfaces depositing a rust inhibiting film on all metals
- Will not damage delicate rubber, plastic or decorated/painted metal.
- One versatile product for a multitude of uses
- Allows dismantling of even severely corroded parts saving time and money
- Inhibits corrosion on all metals, will not damage decorative finishes
- Lubricates even the most delicate of components
- Penetrates deeply into hard to reach areas
- Effective formulation means reduced product usage
- BDX offers exceptionally low coefficient of friction; high levels of wear protection wide operating temperature range (-40 to 280°C), is non-toxic and odour free.
See table below for technical information.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF MN 101 (after evaporation of propellant)
|Flash Point closed cup (°C) ASTM D 93||74|
|Kinematic viscosity ( mm²/sec ) @ 40°C NFT 60-100||12.5|
|% Evaporation (20°C) 24h||3|
|% Evaporation (20°C) 48h||5|
|Dry extract 120°C / 1 hour (%)||67.9|
|% Active Ingredients||85|
|Temperature of use ( ° C )||-40 TO 280 °C|
|Diffusion (20°C) (mm)||50|
|Salt spray test ASTM B117||> 200 hours|
|Resistivity (k ohms at 25°C) Ransburg Cell Type 234/13696||10 000|
|Surface tension (mJ/m² at 25°C) NF ISO 304||21.7|
|Sedimentation after 24 h (%)||0|
|Test 4 ball extreme pressure (kg) ASTM D 2266B @ 1450 rpm||280|
|Test 4 ball wear (mm) ASTM D 2596 @ 1450 rpm||0.45|
|Static friction coefficient Sliding angle test||0.20|
|Legal labelling 2001/59/CE||None|
|Labelling on the container 2001/59/CE||None|